- About COCOPS
- Work Packages
- WP1: NPM meta-analysis
- WP2: NPM and the size of government
- WP3: Survey of public managers
- WP4: Satisfaction, voice and choice
- WP5: Coordinating social cohesion
- WP6: NPM and social cohesion
- WP7: Coordination after the crisis
- WP8: Futures and scenarios
- Contact us
New blog post
The London School of Economics Impact of Social Sciences Blog published a new post written by Dion Curry: New public administration reforms are required to meet the challenges posed by Europe’s austerity policies. Dion Curry writes on the views of both citizens and public sector executives on trends within public administration over the last five years.
The blog can be accessed here.
This page has been modified on 01 August 2014