- About COCOPS
- Work Packages
- WP1: NPM meta-analysis
- WP2: NPM and the size of government
- WP3: Survey of public managers
- WP4: Satisfaction, voice and choice
- WP5: Coordinating social cohesion
- WP6: NPM and social cohesion
- WP7: Coordination after the crisis
- WP8: Futures and scenarios
- Contact us
Report: Current and Future Trends in Public Sector Reform
Current and Future Trends in Public Sector Reform: The Views of Trade Unions and Consultants in Ten European Countries is a deliverable of COCOPS Work Package #8. This report draws on a total of 59 interviews conducted in 10 countries with top public sector consultants and public sector trade unions to determine perceptions of current trends in the public sector in each of the countries, as well as the future of public sector reform.
The report can be accessed here.
This page has been modified on 01 July 2014