- About COCOPS
- Work Packages
- WP1: NPM meta-analysis
- WP2: NPM and the size of government
- WP3: Survey of public managers
- WP4: Satisfaction, voice and choice
- WP5: Coordinating social cohesion
- WP6: NPM and social cohesion
- WP7: Coordination after the crisis
- WP8: Futures and scenarios
- Contact us
Concluding academic conference
10-11 June 2014, Leuven | The Public Sector of the Future: governing public services in times of crisis and reform. Concluding COCOPS conference.
As the COCOPS project is coming in its final phase, we are organizing a concluding academic conference in Leuven (Belgium) on June 10th and 11th. During this conference, the main conclusions of our research on managing and reforming public organizations as well as prospects for future research will be discussed.
Further information will be provided on the conference website.
This page has been modified on 23 January 2014