- About COCOPS
- Work Packages
- WP1: NPM meta-analysis
- WP2: NPM and the size of government
- WP3: Survey of public managers
- WP4: Satisfaction, voice and choice
- WP5: Coordinating social cohesion
- WP6: NPM and social cohesion
- WP7: Coordination after the crisis
- WP8: Futures and scenarios
- Contact us
Work with us!
COCOPS invites PA scholars to join the research effort, especially in those countries currently not included in the project. This more specifically is the case for work package 3.
We invite recent or prospective PhDs with a research interest related to COCOPS topics to contact the coordinator to discuss an application for Marie Curie postdoctoral fellowships.
We only have limited funding for PhD students, but invite high-potential MA or MSc students in Public Administration or related fields to contact us to discuss possibilities for working on a PhD with us.
There are no vacancies at this time. Please check back later.
This page has been modified on 27 September 2011